BARE Evaluator: Code of Conduct
As required by the project guideline, a BARE evaluator obtained the contact information of several employees from the target brand stores.
However, after the visits were completed, the evaluator kept in touch with these employees in private, during which the employees were verbally offended and harassed.
After having verified the evaluator’s inappropriate behavior, we immediately deactivated his Apollo ID and added to our blacklist. At the meantime, we also reported this case to MSPA and CMRA to ensure this evaluator would no longer be used in this industry.
In addition, considering that the misconduct of this evaluator has seriously affected our company brand image and reputation, we have also involved local legal department to investigate legal liability.
We will also provide active support to this client, by providing related information and evidence so as to facilitate their legal process.
An incident like this is the least we would like to see, neither do other companies in this industry.
We would like to take this opportunity to reaffirm BARE company philosophy, that is for evaluators to respect BARE’s evaluator code of conduct and BARE’s clients, so as to work together with us to ensure positive and sustainable development of the industry.
Contact BARE clients in private
Behaviors that would affect the result of the visit
Below behaviors are not allowed
Provide FAKE data
– Edited POVs (storefront photos, photo of the receipts, etc.);
– Edited audio recordings;
– Biased/negative comments filled in reports due to some personal conflict with the staff
– You are required to visit the shop alone, but you bring a friend along;
– You have completed the shop by checking a different product than the one indicated in evaluator guideline.
– Re-assign the agreed task to another person without permission from BARE;
– Fake personal profile in order to meet project requirement;
– Proactively reveal mystery shopper profile during the visit to demand a bribe or for other purposes;
– Refund the product that has already been reimbursed by BARE, in order to gain double pay.
Mutual Respect and Protection
We call for our evaluators to inform us the very moment they encounter any inappropriate words or acts from BARE client, so that we could take immediate action after verification, in order to provide them with a trustworthy shopping environment where their privacy and safety could be guaranteed.
BARE hope to work together with our evaluators, on the basis of mutual understanding and respect, toward establishing a higher standard for customer experience industry.